Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Open Letter to...USERS OF UNISEX BATHROOMS!

A few days ago I fell into a toilet. Here's my story. I present to you an open letter to...USERS OF UNISEX BATHROOMS!


Dear USERS OF UNISEX BATHROOMS,

See the toilet in that picture?? Take a long, hard look at it....Do you recognize that fine piece of porcelain? You just happened to be with it in that bathroom right before me. Do you know what happened after you left? I FELL INTO THAT TOILET! Do you know why? Because you didn't put that seat down when you left! 

I respect and appreciate the beauty of the unisex bathroom, but with the beauty of the unisex bathroom comes great responsibility. No longer will I live in a world where I run the risk for falling bum-first into the pool of germs. Gentlemen, put the seat down. Ladies, don't clog it up. Simple as that. 

If I fall into it again, we're in troubsies. For seers. 

xo,

Me





3 comments:

  1. Umm, Madde, not that I disagree with the courtesies that you suggest should be extended by both genders, but I'm curious... Do you walk backwards into bathrooms and towards toilets? Seems as though you would have noticed that the seat was up. As a man, I notice when the seat is down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lighten up Anonymous ... she was probably texting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous people 1 and 2....whoever you are....I love you.

    ReplyDelete