Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Open Letter to....STRANGERS THAT SMILE AT ME FOR NO REASON!



Dear STRANGERS THAT SMILE AT ME FOR NO REASON,

I'm obsessed with you guys. No, seriously...you make my day. Your Random Acts of Smiles brighten my day more than any unicorn pictures, cartoon pratfalls, internet monkey videos, or glitter parties... combined!

Imagine my surprise as I'm walking down the street, minding my own business, and then BAM! Your pearly whites are there to greet me on the sidewalk. I never know who is going to whip out the whites! It's like a surprise birthday party EVERY DAY!

 Old man with the Twins ball cap in the parking ramp? You would have made me sad had you not sent a grin my way...but YOU DID! Little girl with pigtails who was clearly peeing on the floor of Target? Thank you for smiling at me and letting me share in the joy of your misbehavior! Hot waiter guy who was not MY waiter....I'm sorry I recklessly smiled at you with food on my face. Thank you for indulging me with a smile. If I could have tipped you, I would have. Instead, I send you a smile...from my soul!


I love to smile. If I could have a smile party, I would invite all of you. We would have cupcakes with smiles on them. There would be ice cream sandwiches arranged in the shape of a smile. We would play Pin the Smile on the Grumpy Donkey. What fun! Yay!

 Smile at strangers, they might dedicate an entire blog entry to you.

Keep smilin'!

xo,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment