Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Open Letter to....the BABY THAT CRAWLED ONTO THE HIGHWAY!

Headline from the newspaper: 

"Baby found crawling on State Highway"


Dear Baby That Crawled Onto the Highway, 


Did someone get out of his crib? I commend you for abilities to escape bedtime, Mr. Man...Baby, but please note that I'm pretty certain you shouldn't crawl onto the highway, lil' guy. 

I know, I know. I know I sound like an old fuddy duddy, but I really have your best interests in mind! You'll thank me when you're older. There are a few reasons you should avoid the highway. First, when cars come whizzing past you, you will surely make a poopy in your diaper. You get grumpy when that happens. 

Second,  you haven't mastered crawling yet, so you will surely invest a lot of time crawling onto the highway...someone will miss nap time! You get get grumpy when that happens. 

And finally, you're a baby. Babies shouldn't crawl onto the highway. Getting hit by a car will surely give you a reason to get grumpy, Baby. 


Ok, well next time make sure to look both ways!

xo, 

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment