Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAPPY 100th BLOG, Madde! Love, Madde



HAPPY 100th BLOG, EVERY ONE!! 
WOOO!!!

A little less than a year ago in January of 2010, my dear friend set me out on a challenge. My new part-time job was to "Julie and Julia" my life and start a blog about my adventures in dating and the general absurdity that is my life. 

The last year I mounted my Sassy Horse to go on this massive blog-venture. I've run the gamut of topics including: MAN BABIESAn Open Letter to Muffin Tops and Flip Flops, and reveled my true feelings on SEXTERS. I've regaled you with tales of advice on what to do when a boy THROWS UP on you, Liz Lemon'd you with some definite DEALBREAKERS, taken you deep into THE MAN VAULT, reached out to the reader who found me by looking for GAY BLEACH, and proclaimed my love for all things CELINE DION and Adorable Animals on the Internet. All these topics while I attempted to get a date and steer-clear of my comfort zone, The Gay Bar: a one-stop shop for all of my Fabulous Ex-Boyfriends

So, what lies ahead for the blog? A lot more bloggin', I suppose, but just like Mariah Carey, I have a few Grown-Up Christmas Wishes for the Blogsicles. So here we go....


1. Do you j'adore the blog? Why don't you open your yapper and tell me... on the blog! 
The proof is in the pudding numbers, friends. I know you're reading the blog (I have a magical number counting thingy), why not share your thoughts on it? or give me an awkward date challenge? or make fun of me publicly?  Please and thank you! 

2. Sharesicles with your friendsicles! 
I'm pretty sure you have friends who would like to laugh at my expense too. Don't cheat them of that simple joy.  I'm a mockery of myself sometimes, others deserve to feel good about themselves. 

3. Just keep reading, just keep reading. 

Finally, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU for reading my mindless blabber. It's a lot of fun to do'sies...now, a little less conversation, a little more awkward dating. Ready. Set. MAN-BABIES! 











1 comment:

  1. Katie Midolo/DaymakerDecember 7, 2010 at 8:23 PM

    LOVE IT! I just about die laughing everytime...I'll start to comment publicly to make you feel good instead of privately texting you about it.

    ReplyDelete